This website is operated by North International Bank, LTD. (the ‘Bank’) under the domain name: https://nibank.com and https://northinternationalbank.com
Your use of this website indicates your acknowledgment/acceptance of the Bank’s ‘conditions of use’. The Bank may, at any time and without notice, change or update such ‘conditions of use’. It is your responsibility as a user to refer to the conditions on accessing this service. Changes will be effective immediately and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access the site after that time. The Bank tries to ensure that the information on this site is correct, but does not give any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. The Bank does not accept any liability for errors, omissions, or negligent acts, of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising.
Conditions of Use
1) The site and the content within the site are our property and are protected by international copyright laws and international treaty provisions. The compilation, organization and display of the content as well as all software and inventions used on and in connection with this site are the exclusive property of North International Bank, LTD.
2) This website might offer links to other sites only as a convenience. We do not control the linked sites and are not responsible for their contents or any changes or updates to such sites. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Please note that we reserve ourselves the right to refuse access to our website from third party websites via hyperlinks.
3) Our service marks, trademarks and other marks indicated on this site are our trademarks. Other marks, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts noted on the site are our sole and exclusive property. These marks and trademarks may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, in any manner that disparages or discredits us and/or in connection with any service or product that is not sponsored, endorsed or produced by us. All other trademarks that are not owned by us and that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
4) You are not permitted to print or download extracts from these pages for your personal use. No part of the site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
5) The investment services and information available on this website are not targeted at residents outside of Antigua and Barbuda. Applicants may be granted access to the services once we are satisfied that such access would not be in breach of the relevant laws of the jurisdiction in which the applicant is resident, registered or domiciled.
6) This site is intended to provide general information on us, our products and services, and other financial information which may be of interest to you. It is not intended to provide exhaustive treatment of any subject dealt with. The information on this site including all research, opinions or other content is not intended to and does not constitute financial, accounting, tax, legal, investment, consulting or other professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action which might affect your personal finances or business you should take appropriate advice from a suitably qualified professional or financial adviser.
7) The Bank may from time to time issue publications (including research papers) on specific companies, groups or sectors. Persons connected with the Bank and its directors and/or representatives and/or employees may have an interest in these companies or groups or sectors. Our publications should not be construed as offers or solicitations to buy or sell securities. The information and opinions contained therein have been compiled or arrived at by the Bank from sources believed to be reliable and in good faith, but no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to their accuracy, completeness or correctness. All our opinions and estimates constitute the Bank’s own judgment as at respective dates of issue and are subject to change without notice. Our publications are published for the assistance of recipients, but are not to be relied upon as authoritative or taken in substitution for the exercise of judgement by any recipient. Neither the Bank, nor any of its director, officer or employee accepts any liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from any use of our publications. Furthermore, our publications may not be reproduced, distributed or published in whole or in part for any purpose, unless prior authorization is obtained from the Bank.
8) The site may contain technical, typographical or other inaccuracies and you are urged to contact us to confirm all information contained on this site before placing any reliance on it. If the site contains statements or information which relate to projections, plans or objectives or future economic performance, you should be aware that these projections are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially.
9) Your attention is drawn to the fact that information transmitted via the internet may be susceptible to monitoring and interception. You will bear all risk of transmitting information in this manner. We will not be liable for any loss, harm or damage suffered by you as a result of transmitting information to us. We reserve the right to request independent verification of any information transmitted via e-mail. Please be aware that any unsolicited confidential or proprietary information sent to us via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to remain confidential.
10) Neither we nor our directors, shareholders, agents, consultants, representatives, officers or employees will be liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of or inability to use this site or the information contained therein, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, incidental and consequential or punitive damages, whether arising out of contract, statute, and tort or otherwise.
11) We do not guarantee that this site will operate free of error or defect or that it is free from computer viruses or any other contaminating computer program.
12) We shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever with regard to customer data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of our system, third party systems, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer virus or destructive code on our system or third party systems such as telecommunication service providers, electricity suppliers, internet service providers or any event over which we have no control.
13) Information on this website is provided for information purposes only. It is not an invitation to make an investment nor does it constitute an offer for sale. It also does not constitute an advertisement for a fund in a country where that fund is not registered for sale. The full documentation required to make an investment, including the Prospectus or Scheme Particulars, is available from the Bank.
14) The Courts of Antigua and Barbuda shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all disputes arising under these terms and conditions.
This Privacy Notice sets out how the Bank uses and protects any information that you may provide when you use this website. The Bank is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. The Bank may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click or write to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about products and services from the Bank which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2004. If you would like a copy of the information held about you, please write to us at the address on the Contact Us page.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Websites cannot gain access to information you didn’t provide to them, and they can’t access other files on your computer.
Whilst it is possible that information contained in cookies we use, could be made available to third party websites, the Bank ensures you that those will not voluntarily be disclosed.
A cookie is a simple text file that is saved on your computer or mobile device, and which are designed to store a modest amount of information.
Writing data to a cookie is usually done when a new webpage is loaded that is, when you start browsing a website. Only our servers will be able to read the content of cookies sent by our websites.
Each cookie is unique to a web browser…
The lifetime of a cookie can vary depending on its purpose. Cookies can be deleted at any time by the user in the user settings. However, deleting some cookies can jeopardize the good behavior of a website in certain cases. Also, note that since all cookies are browser specific, your preferences can’t be used if you access the website from a browser other than the one for which you set up cookies.
A cookie can be classified by its lifespan and the domain to which it belongs.
By lifespan, a cookie is either a session cookie which is deleted when the user closes the browser or persistent cookie which remains on computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
As for the domain to which it belongs, there are either first-party cookies which we place on your device from our own websites or third-party cookies which are set by other websites/domains, other than ours.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
This is a temporary cookie that expires at the end of a browser session when you close your browser / when you leave the site. Session cookies do not collect information from your computer.
ASP.NET SessionId: This cookie is used for storing your session ID, which is used to recognize you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently.
This persistent cookie saves the language preference that you selected from your last browsing, and in subsequent visits, you will be served the website in that specific language.
However, remember your preferences can’t be used if you access the website from a browser other than the one for which you set up cookies.
These cookies come from Google Analytics. Google Analytics set cookies to:
These persistent cookies are used to establish the use and performance of our website, statistics, the volume of traffic and utilization of the parts making up our website so that we can improve the relevance of our services. We also use these cookies to count the total number of adverts we display. Note that Google Analytics does not store any personally identifiable information in its cookies.
You can find more information here.
Other Third-Party Cookies
We may embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode will set cookies on your computer only once you click on the YouTube video player.
Google Maps Cookie
We may embed Google Maps on various pages of our websites. The cookies set by embedded Google Maps appear to detect your preferences and record usage of Google’s maps.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies but may handle them differently.
Please note though, that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of our websites do not work properly. The Bank will not bear any responsibility for any consequences relating to improper functioning of our services where it results from our inability to save or consult cookies necessary for the functioning of those services.
If you’ve disabled some cookies, we may still use information collected from existing cookies saved, but we won’t be able to use the disabled cookies to gather any further information.
To manage your cookies, you may refer to your browser’s ‘help’ section.